Landscape Photography and Astrophotography Photography Tour Ladakh
The Leh - Ladakh Photography Tour is one of the most popular tours in India. But, a lot of people don't have 8 days to spend. This tour is for those who want to see the beauty of Ladakh, and want to do some ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY come back with some great pictures. If you are interested in doing Landscapes Photography (Mountains, Rivers) Astro Photography or Milky Way Photography, Beautiful Villages, and People Photography, this tour is for you. There is no doubt that this tour will bless you with some great pictures that you might have dreamt to take.
Why Join Us for the Photography Tour?
We will make your DREAM COME TRUE - your dream to witness the great play of light and shadows and the amazing night skies and MILKY WAY and to capture them. We will also take some great portraits of the locals.
We will be going to the right places at the right time. I will suggest you the right settings for taking pictures and will personally assist you so that you go back with some great shots. We also do post-processing and feedback/review sessions whenever possible, during the tour.
Saurabh has been visiting these regions for more than a decade and has great knowledge about the place.
You will also be in the company of some great fellow travelers and will make friends for life.
Cost: Rs.INR 25000/-
Only 6 participants on first come first serve basis.
Cost includes1) Accommodation on twin sharing basis. Single accommodation can be arranged on request.
2) All meals from Day 1 afternoon to Day 5 morning
3) Surface transfers as per Itinerary
4) Inner liner Permits, Entry fees, Taxes, Parking & Toll
5) Expert photography advice by Ssaurabh A Chatterjee, review of pictures whenever time permits.
Cost does not include1) Travel to Leh and return travel from Leh to your location.
2) Bottled Water, additional food or beverages ordered; tips, etc.
Rs.10000/- booking amount.
Rest 45 days before the date of the tour.
Cancellation costs us too.
As people generally plan in advance, it becomes impossible for us to fill the seats last moment. So, if you cancel, the seat goes vacant. Also, in most places, we have to book well in advance due to the limited choices.
So, please book your tour only if you are sure.
> 60 days to 45 days prior to departure of the tour, 20% of the total tour cost is non-refundable.
> 40 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of the total tour cost is non-refundable.
> 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of the total tour cost is non-refundable.
> 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of the total tour cost is non-refundable.
There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
PICTURES FROM 4 Day Astrophotography Tour to Ladakh
1. Do I need to be physically fit to join this trip? We will be traveling by SUVs with hardly any physically intensive activity. However, we will be traveling at high altitudes. Please consult your doctor first.
2. Is this trip only for Photographers? No, anyone can join. We will spend a lot of time taking some great pictures though. I'm sure everyone loves doing that. We have had non-photographers on our previous trips and they enjoy as much.
3. I have no knowledge of Photography. Will I get some help? Yes, absolutely. Saurabh will be assisting you all the time. He will help you with how to take some great pictures. So, you will learn while having fun on the go.
4. I don't have a camera. Can I get a camera or lenses for rent? Yes, Camera / Lenses can be arranged based on availability.
5. How do I reach Leh? Leh is well connected from New Delhi by air.