Landscape Photography, Astrophotography and People / Festival Photography Tour Ladakh India
Landscape, Astrophotography and People Culture Photography Tour Spiti, Himachal IndiaSpiti in Winter - Photography Tour
Why Join Us for the Photography Tour?
We will make your DREAM COME TRUE - your dream to witness the great play of light and shadows and the amazing night skies and MILKY WAY and to capture them. We will also take some great portraits of the locals.
We will be going to the right places at the right time. I will suggest you the right settings for taking pictures and will personally assist you so that you go back with some great shots. We also do post-processing and feedback/review sessions whenever possible, during the tour.
Saurabh has been visiting these regions for almost a decade and has great knowledge about the place.
You will also be in company of some great fellow travellers and will make friends for life.
Only 10 participants on first come first serve basis.
Cost includes1) Accommodation at all destinations as per the itinerary. (Twin sharing basis)
2) Breakfast, lunch and dinner at all hotels.
3) Comfortable vehicle for all days as per the itinerary
4) Driver charges, driver accommodation, fuel and inter-state toll.
5) Expert guidance for Photography by Saurabh Chatterjee
Cost does not include1) Travel cost from your destination to Shimla.
2) Mineral water, any additional food ordered.
Rs.20000/- booking amount.
Rest 45 days before the date of the tour.
30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non-refundable.
30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
PICTURES FROM Spiti Valley Winter Photography Tour - 2022
1. Do I need to be physically fit to join this trip? We will be travelling by SUVs with hardly any physically intensive activity. However, we will be travelling at high altitudes. Please consult your doctor first.
2. Is this trip only for Photographers? No, anyone can join. We will spend a lot of time taking some great pictures though. I'm sure everyone loves doing that. We have had non-photographers in our previous trips and they enjoy as much.
3. I have no knowledge on Photography. Will I get some help? Yes, absolutely. Saurabh will be assisting you all the time. He will help you on how to take some great pictures. So, you will learn while having fun on the go.
4. I don't have a camera. Can I get camera or lenses on rent? Yes, Camera / Lenses for Rent in Hyderabad
5. How do I reach Chandigarh? Chandigarh is well connected from New Delhi by bus / train / flight.