Pushkar Photography Tour
The Pushkar photo tour is one of the most rewarding tours in India. If you are interested in shooting Indian culture and portraits, this tour is for you. This tour offers great opportunities for street photographers and for culture/festival photographers.
Why Join Us?
The tours are led by Saurabh Chatterjee, who has been visiting these regions for almost a decade. He will take you to the right places at the right time and make sure that you come back with some great pictures. He will help you with the settings required for different kinds of pictures.
We also do feedback/review sessions every day during the afternoon, during the tour.
You will be in the company of many experienced photographers and have fun.
Our tour to Pushkar is focussed on Photography.
Portrait Photography, Street Photography, Indian Culture Photography
After every session, we come back and review the pictures and get feedback and guidance on how to improve.
Please Note: This tour involves a lot of walking. People who have mobility issues are not recommended to join this tour.
Do Read my Blogs from Pushkar
Cost: Rs.INR 19,000/-
Only 10 participants on first come first serve basis.
Cost includesThe cost includes the following:
1) Accommodation at all destinations as per the itinerary. (Twin sharing basis)
2) Breakfast, lunch and dinner at all hotels.
3) Comfortable vehicle for all days as per the itinerary
4) Driver charges, driver accommodation, fuel and inter-state toll.
5) Expert guidance for Photography by Saurabh Chatterjee
Cost does not include1) Travel cost from your destination to Shimla.
2) Mineral water, any additional food ordered.
PICTURES FROM Pushkar Camel Fair Phototour
1. Do I need to be physically fit to join this trip? Yes, this tour involves gentle walking of about 6 kms every day
2. Is this trip only for Photographers? No, anyone can join. We will spend a lot of time taking some great pictures though. I'm sure everyone loves doing that. We have had non-photographers in our previous trips and they enjoy as much.
3. I have no knowledge of Photography. Will I get some help? Yes, absolutely. Saurabh will be assisting you all the time. He will help you on how to take some great pictures. So, you will learn while having fun on the go.
4. I don't have a camera. Can I get a camera or lenses on rent? Yes, camera / lens can be arranged on request, subject to availability. 5. How do I reach Pushkar? The nearest airport is Kishangarh. Please read my blog (link above) for all details.